Sunday, April 27, 2008

UGHHH!!!

Everyday I feel like things are getting harder, and theres just nowhere to vent anymore so for this entry I'm going to vent about things have been been bothering me lately =).. 1) The cold weather, it’s late April already.. honestly the cold needs to go
2) How it’s the end of school and we still get tons of homework.. no offense of course =)
3) My phone, and how it keeps breaking
4) My JOB!!!
5) The fact that I work everyday, but I have no money
6) When people say they can eat everything they want and not gain weight… awww poor babies!! Lol
7) Fake smiles and the people who give them
8) People who never drive when you go out
9) Radio stations that play the same songs… and the fact that you can never catch the one you want to hear
10) People who still dress in winter clothes when it’s 70 degrees out, am I the only one to watches the weather when I go out
11) Really studying for a test and doing average
12) How it always decides to rain when I have to go out
13) Girls with perfect hair, it takes me hours to straighten my hair and it still never fully straightens
14) How nothing is ever on television when I have time to actually watch it
15) Hate having to complain about stupid things

Hehehe thanks for listening though =)

No comments: