Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My first year of college

So I came to the realization that my first year of college is over. Today as I sat down stdying before a final, I was thinking about how I only have to take 3 more finals and then its summer, but as I started to really think about it, I remembered that not only will summer be starting, but my first year of college will be done. Then I started to really think, WOW! Right now many things such as prom and graduation are happening and I remembered that it was me one year ago doing that stuff. I can't believe how much time really flies.
When I started to really think, so much has really happened to me this year. I started college, started working at my first job, made a whole new set of friends, joined a sorority, and got through a lot of my credits toward graduation. I remembered all the crushes, and parties and I remembered what it was like to have to start all over again; being the little guy (freshman) again. So far this year was great. It's kind of sad that one year has passed already, but in truth I wouldn't take back one moment and I'm so excited to see what summer and the next three years of my college career will bring.

No comments: